Monday, July 7, 2008

Have you Seen It Yet?

This is the Before...
...and After

I was just wondering if you had stopped by Small Town Living jus' yet to visit with my friend Tina and check out the Garden Party Server? This is one of the fun projects I created to share with you. I thought I would give you a couple of pics and you can hop on over to view her great on-line magazine to get all the "how-to's".

Click on the "Glass Garden House" picture to your top right, click on the June/July issue and scroll down to page 26 for all the fun tips on how to make and use this pretty and easy summer project.

Happy Creatin' Friends,
Cathy Cobblestone

13 comments:

jojillia said...

That project is so cool. what a fun thing to use for entertaining. jillian

Ada Mae said...

Sooooo cute. Looks great in the magazine. You have such an imagination and talent. You must have written the book on "Recycle".

tincanlily said...

Great project! I love the color. I do love a before and after!
denise

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

OH SOOOOO KEWL Cathy!! Love love love it! Great idea - thanks for sharing!

hugs, Linda

Darlene said...

That is a great project and so cute for entertaining. It is PERFECT!!!

jojillia said...

Thanks for your wonderful comments. Love your blog so many ideas, will be peeking in on all your new creations. jillian

Lisa Pogue said...

This is fantastic. What a great idea!!

Anonymous said...

Country Elegance!
Blessins'
Shayne Louree

Nancy Jo said...

Cathy,
That came out so cute didn't it? I see those at the thrift once in awhile. I WILL LOOK AT THEM IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT NOW.Your whole table setting looks so pretty.
NANCY JO

Anne Fannie said...

Love your before and after project!
And the color is wonderful!

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Cathy, What a neat idea!! I just love that! Oh, btw, be on the look out for your package it is on the way, I mailed it out today.
Nancy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Cathy,

That has to be the cutest project I've seen today! What a neat idea! Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

~ Tammy ~

Katy said...

Oh my gosh...i absolutely LOVE that!!! Beautiful! :)