Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Country Chalkboards, Sweet Signs and a Wedding Farewell...

Hello friends, I'm gonna finish up my posts on Danielle's wedding and show you just a few simple, handmade touches that made her day so special.  This was a chalkboard made from an old dresser mirror - I think this was made by my friend, Lisa Curry.  Danielle made simple stakes with dates and words on them - all out of salvaged barn lumber.


 Another simple chalkboard over the cupcake table.  I left before the yummy cupcakes arrived - I sure do hate that I missed those!


 One of Danielle's creations with her Cricut.


 These were all my chalkboards that she used over her buffet tables.  The one in the middle is the one I most recently made from a small door.


These boards worked out perfect to write the country menu on - including the "sides" as well as the "drinks".



 

A simple round chalkboard and a "love" stake.

 A "Just Hitched" sign hangs on the back of a wagon which Danielle and Taylor rode on from the chapel to the barn.


 A matching pair of signs greeted their guests at the entry to their beautiful farm.


 Danielle, thank you so much for letting me share in your special day.  You were absolutely beautiful...


 ...and so very kind and gracious to me.  Your entire family was - thank you. 


 I loved every minute of being at your family's gorgeous place, surrounded by the horses and even...


 ...the resident barn owl. 


Best Wishes to you, Taylor and your precious daughter, Braelyn.

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What beautiful pictures. Danielle's wedding was just gorgeous. I love all the chalkboards and wonderful down-home touches. Thanks for sharing it here- xo Diana

Melinda said...

Lots of great chalkboards!

These have been great posts.

Best wishes to the happy family.

:)