Friday, November 7, 2008

Forget-me-not Day


Well, that is what today(Saturday) is - Forget-me-not Day. It is another one of those "days" that I'm not really for sure what it means - but I'd say it is to remember someone special. So I'm choosing all of you to remember today - because you all have made blogging to me such a fun and most importantly, heart-warming experience. Thank you for the time you take to read my lil' snipits and comment on my simple lil' ideas. It gives me great joy to hear from you - so thank you. And on this day -and always - I shall not forget you. So drop someone special a line today and let them know - you remembered them.

Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see. - Corrie Ten Boom

Blessings to you all - and have a wonderful weekend.
Cathy Cobblestone

6 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Thank you and same back to you Cathy. Have a great weekend!!

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

Hi Cathy, I enjoy so much reading your blogs and the pics are just so beatiful! It is obvious you are a delightful and beautiful person! Blessings to you! Keep up the inspirational blogging!

Just a little something from Judy said...

I have had your blog on my favorite's list for some time. I love reading it! You are truly a artistic, caring and creative person. Most of all, you are an inspiration to me...with your verses, your insights and your encouragement. Thank you so much for taking time to blog. It blesses my heart in many ways.

basketsnprims said...

Happy Forget-me-not day to you, too.

Pam

Luckiest Girl.... said...

Oh I am sooooo excited I just saw your upcoming project...more salt dough ornaments, YEAH!!! You are so talented I look forward to it!!
Thank you for sharing!
Blessings right back at you!

Kelli@SassySouthernMom said...

Hey Cathy,

I enjoy checking out your blog. I love the Christmas stuff you've added too. Do you collect Willow Tree? I love them. My mother in law gave me two of them for my birthday this past June. I want to start collecting them. Have a great Sunday!