Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm Black and Blue Today - But it's a Good Thing!!



Usually black and blue only means one thing - OUCH! Not the case today, I mean that pretty Robin's Egg Blue with black accents. Just in at the shop, are these Oh So Cute POLKA DOT and CHECK metal flower pots - (don't know if I'll be able to sell any of them - they are so ME!) Just had to give you a peek, 'cause they are just the cutest! Plus, the tall french blue buckets will be perfect for spring flowers. Can't wait to plant them up! My mom has a beautiful room done in these exact colors in her home. Blue walls, black and white accents, white ironstone, vintage linens, so Pretty. I'll show you pictures some time.

Happy Day! Cathy Cobblestone

3 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hi Cathy! Love everything! Can't wait for your online store to open! Maryjane

3chmom said...

Cathy,

I visited your blog. How Fun!! I will visit often. Blessings to you.

Michelle, Your neighbor

Ribbons -n- Rags said...

Cathy,

I am in the process of creating my blog. Thanks so much for the tip. I will be by in a couple of days to take some photos to put on my blog. My blog name is RibbonsNRags. If you will pass this along, I will be grateful.

THanks again,
Michelle Eastham