Tuesday, November 20, 2012

From my front porch looking in...

I went outside to unplug the lights on the porch - and I stopped to look in my kitchen window.  It made me happy.  It looked bright and cheerful and I had just cleaned up after baking some for Thanksgiving.  But it is not the "things" inside the window that make me happy - it is the "love" inside that makes me smile.  It was a calm, peaceful night at home and I just love that. 
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving friends
- if we step back and look "in" - we have so much to be thankful for.
 

9 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Cathy!

Your home within is lovely! The comfort knowing all is well brings such peace!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Unknown said...

It makes me happy too......it's just beautiful....:)

Primitive Stars said...

What a beautiful cheery kitchen......warm and cozy and love lives there.....Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.....Blessings Francine.

NanaDiana said...

Oh, Cathy- That would have made me smile too. It look just so so so HAPPY!!! xo Diana

Sandie said...

Lovely! Happy Thanksgiving! ;)

Angie said...

Such a beautiful room...makes me sigh 'cause I love it so much. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Melinda said...

You are way ahead of me with the reds and greens.

Have a wonderful Turkey day.

M :)

Patty's Stitches said...

I adore your photos. I love the kitchen especially.

Patty's Stitches said...

I adore your kitchen! Beautiful photos!