Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February and Valentine Salt Dough...

...It's February 1st and in Kentucky it feels like April 1st.  It is so warm here - can't say that we have even had a winter this year.  But none the less, it is still the month of Valentine's Day and my BIG birthday (o.k. - let jus' forget I even mentioned that) so I thought I'd re post something that I get e-mails about all the time - my salt dough ornaments.  Now, when I had the shop - I made them all the time - I haven't made any for a while - but they are fun - super easy - great crafting fun for kids - and make the perfect lil' gifts.  Use them for tie-ons for packages, make your own seasonal tree ornaments, sweet lil' necklaces for the classroom crush, well the list goes on and on. 


Just click HERE and you'll get all the instructions you need.

Happy Creating and Have Fun!

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Thank you so much, Cathy. I have saved this to my tutorials to try with my grandkids. Yours are gorgeous! xo Diana

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

thanks for the recipe!
JoAnn

Sandie said...

Oh happy day! I have missed your pictures of your salt ornaments so much! They always make such a happy picture! I actually did wonder this Christmas if you still make them since your shoppe closed! These are beautiful! Sandie

Pam B said...

Too cute! And an early Happy Birthday to you, Cathy!

Hugs,
Pam