Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"What's In Store Wednesday"...

...well, today it is a lil' bit of BLING. I told you all that I did a lil' creating while on vacation - well, this is it. Pieces of vintage jewelry, colorful buttons, broken pieces of china all put together for some sweet, one-of-a-kind pieces. Many of these things were given to me my grandmothers who both love searching for vintage jewelry and the other pieces were happened upon here and there.

The bracelets are about 7 to 7 1/2 inches long and either on a silver or gold background. Some bracelets have 7 larger pieces while the others have 9.

If anyone is interested - I'd be happy to ship them to you. Whoever is first to leave a comment indicating which one they like will receive their lil' treasure in the mailbox. Prices include shipping.


Ocean blue - $20 - SOLD - THANKS TRACY






Pretty In Pink - $20 - SOLD - THANKS KELLEY






Lemon and Lime - $18 - SOLD - THANKS ELIZABETH






Blue Willow - $20 - SOLD - WITH LOVE MIMI



Green Cameo - $25 - SOLD - THANKS TAMMY





Red Glamour - $25 - SOLD - ENJOY ELIZABETH




Hope you enjoyed looking. Everybody have a blessed day!
Cathy
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH - I'M SO GLAD YOU ALL LIKED THEM. EACH BRACELET NOW HAS A LOVELY HOME AND I'LL BE MAKING MORE SOON - SOOOOO I'LL KEEP YA POSTED ;-)

19 comments:

Darlene said...

Those are all so beautiful! You did have a busy time crafting away!

Becca's Dirt said...

Cathy what beautiful pieces you have created. I love the old pieces made into something new. They all are so nice it would be hard to choose one over the other. I especially like the blue willow. Have a blessed day...

Unknown said...

Those are so pretty, I love the Blue willow!

Natalie Meester said...

Gorgeous! My favorite is the red glamour one! Fabulous pieces.

Amanda said...

What fun, pretty baubles! Thanks for the fun jewelry shopping this a.m.!! :-)

Luckiest Girl.... said...

My favorites are the green and red. So beautiful and timeless.
Hope you are enjoying staying busy..
Best wishes...

Just a little something from Judy said...

Some of the prettiest, most unusual bracelets that I 've ever seen. I can't even choose a favortie.

Tammy Lynn said...

They are all beautiful,but I would love to order the green camo for a special friend. Could you please email me information to order one. tammyplynn@aol.com

Thanks
Tammy

Bella Della said...

Your bracelets are absolutely beautiful. The last one would have been perfect for my wedding.

Jean said...

Cathy, they are so cute and clever, wonderful recycling.
Jean in Virginia

Anonymous said...

Cathy, I would love the pink one if it isn't spoken for!

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh, I'm too late...I love the pink one, too!!! You are soooo talented....in so many ways!!! Can't believe you did all that creating while on "vacation"!!!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Cathy,
Welcome home. I love the beach too, there is just something so relaxing about the ocean. I think its the sound of the waves. Your bracelets are so creative and you did such Wonderful job.
Take care and have a great day,
Elizabeth

Angie said...

Great job! These are beautiful!

Beca said...

I love them. I can't choose between the ocean blue one and the red one. It's a hard choice. I'm going with the red one. Is it still available?

Ribbons -n- Rags said...

Cathy,

I love your bracelets!!! These are even better than the ones with typewriter keys.

Michelle
Ribbons -n -Rags

Laurel Pate said...

Please, make more...I love them!

Laurel in Alabama

Unknown said...

Aw Cathy,
Those are beautiful! I just love the 'gaudy beads' as I call them. Can't choose a fav. You are so talented!!

Hena Tayeb said...

lovely work. i especially like the green one.