Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"What's In Store - Wednesday"...

...well, everything yellow of course!!! I didn't have time to make you all anything this week but I thought I'd share a lil' sunshine with you. How can you not be happy being surrounded by yellow and the sun is shining brightly here this morning.

So here we go...

...a pretty set of yellow rooster bowls...



...sweet lil' chicks in their chicken feeder...




..."This is the day" rooster plate backed by a sweet yellow daisy wreath...



...uh-oh- you see them don't you - handmade bumble bee salt dough ornies (I'll share more later) laid in an old golden yellow tool box - would be so cute to hold your pens or paintbrushes...



...lil' paper flowers in an old stoneware pitcher...



...antique bread box that will be filled with fresh flowers by the end of the day...



...lil' handmade hair bows by "Lil' Booger Bows"...



...precious child's apron from "Ada's Adorable Aprons"...



...oh my goodness - the yummiest yellow tropical dream tarts from "Kindlelight Blessings Candles"...




...and we couldn't leave out beautiful yellow flowers from our greenhouses...




...sweet lil' sanvitalia...



...and happy bright marigolds!!!!




I'm happy to be able to share with you today!!! And don't forget - today is Administrative Assistants Day - so thank you to all of our hard-working individuals out there - you are appreciated.

Share a lil' sunshine with someone today!

Many blessings,
Cathy

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing!

Darlene said...

I just LOVE your yellow blast of sunshine for today!!!!! It is all so BEAUTIFUL! Hope you have a great Earth Day!

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

Beautiful! Yellow is one of my FAVORITE colors, it is so cheerful! Hope you're having a great week, thanks again for opening the store for me Saturday!

Unknown said...

I love the brightness & cheerfulness of your post this morning! Thanks for sharing.

Deanna
deanna(DOT)franks(AT)bxs(DOT)com

Deb said...

Cathy,
Love all your yellow! Marigolds are one of my favorites..love the bumble bees!

tincanlily said...

Thanks for sharing so many bright and cheery spring things! It has been so gloomy here. The sun is coming out today! Love the bees! So cute!
denise

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Love the yellow, so cheery and happy!

Unknown said...

Love all the yellow the apron is so cute and the bees I love it!

Muddigrl said...

I love your blog I always enjoy reading your post...
God Bless you and yours this glorious day..,
Brandyann

Nancy Rosalina said...

Oh so many bright and cheerful eye candy! Thanks for showing us your store! Hope you have a wonderful day, Cathy! Nancy

Debbie said...

I love all the yellow! Everything just says SPRING!

Becca's Dirt said...

Love the yellow. Nice tour of all things yellow including the sun. Hope you have a blessed day.

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Thanks Kathy for the "yellow", its my happy color. Sanvitalia is one of my favorite groundcovers glad to see it included.
Have a happy yellow day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the gorgeous eye candy today Cathy!
I just love coming here and seeing what you are up to!
Have a very blessed day!=)

Julie said...

Cathy oh how I wish I lived closer to you I love those rooster bowls!
I've been working on my kitchen and thought I'd add some yellow along with my red and white. Everything looks great in the shop!
Have a great day
julie

Unknown said...

I love all the yellow. I want the rooster bowls... where did you find them?

Love your blog.

Cynthia

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love seeing your flower arrangments and what you use for containers for them:) Such a sunshiney post today...reminds me that our weekend is going to be wonderful weather!
Rondell

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Cathy,

Oh you know yellow is one of my favorite colors, its all around my home,did you see my post of our master bedroom its all yellow. What a delightful post.
Enjoy your sunny day,
Elizabeth

Susie Homemaker said...

Your yellow post is so pretty! I love everything!!!
Happy Earth day!

Blessings,
Susie

Just a little something from Judy said...

You certainly brightened my day with all of your gorgeous yellow displays. Thank you!

Sherie said...

Cathy, you couldn't have picked a better color than the glorious yellow. My favorite!. I love it when you do the color theme. Just makes my day. Thanks for sharing. Have a great "yellow" day. Sherie

Cathy Cobblestone said...

You all are so very kind - thank you so much! Have a blessed day! Cathy

Carrie said...

Love the yellow!! Like you said very bright and cheery, thanks for sharing!!

Hugs!! Carrie♥

Angie said...

I love yellow stuff! So bright and cheery!

TidyMom said...

Cathy your pictures are always so beautiful and make me smile!!!
Today's post is like SUNSHINE on my screen! ♥

~TidyMom

Faye said...

CATHY, THAMK-U FOR SHARING.WHAT A BEAUTIFUL POST!

I Play Outside The Box said...

Awesome rooster bowls! Great post!!

CathyJean said...

Thanks for the sunny smile! :)

Crystal said...

Hi Cathy,
First visit to your blog, I just love it. Your blast of yellow sure did put a smile on my face. Your shop looks lovely. I will be back :)

Thanks for sharing!
Crystal
thehummingbirdcottage.blogspot.com