Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Sunny Monday!

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Kentucky - hope your day will be jus' as bright!




I wanted to let you know that it has come to my attention that my e-mail through my blog and website it not working. This is probably something that happened when we purchased our new computer last month. Some people have had their e-mails returned -which is actually good 'cause at least you know that I didn't receive it. For others, that I may have not replied to - I'm SOOOOOO sorry - I didn't know. I will try and have this problem fixed in the next couple of days. I hope I haven't missed anything to terribly important. So I send you my sincere apologies - I would never purposely not respond to anyone who was kind enough to contact me. If you need me, just leave a comment and I'll e-mail you through my personal account.

So once again, have a great Monday!!!
Let the Sunshine In!!
Cathy

7 comments:

RosyRose said...

Happy Monday to you! Do you have a pic of the valentine cake you described? I would love to see that! Enjoy the sunshine!

Darlene said...

Isn't it wonderful to have a nice, sunny day. It is kind of cold and a bit dreary looking here today, but tomorrow it is supposed to be 70 and sunny. I am READY! Have a great Monday!

Sharon said...

How nice is a beautiful, sunny day!! Probably help with all the ice as well. Enjoy! Sharon

Jen said...

Happy Tuesday morning.....enjoy your week and thanks for the update on the email.

LisaJanelle said...

Hey Cathy,
I have left an award for you on my blog. Please stop over and collect it. I just love your blog and it always inspires me...thanks!

tincanlily said...

It was sunny here today, too! I am going to make those salt ornamnets. I keep saying it but I have to make them! They are so cute and the directions are great!
denise

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

What a happy plaque...half sun, half sunflower. Everyone seems to be longing for the sun these days. Good thing Spring is around the corner. : )