Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pretty Polka Dot Pots for Poinsettias

O.K., Now say that post title three times fast!! Just sharing with you a couple of flower pots that one of my friends requested. Sometimes we think of flower pots being simply for spring and summer but they are great year round!



Instead of having your beautiful poinsettias wrapped in paper - make 'em special and place in a "wintery" painted flower pot. It just makes them a lil' more fun that way!

Pretty lil' pots are also great used as gift containers - fill with gardening goodies, wrap it clear wrap and tied with a garden tool - and viola! Perfect for the gardener on you list.



Now, this is a really simple snowman and my friends - I tell you - anyone can paint a snowman. Just try it!

And like I always say - Happy Plantin' - YEAR ROUND!!!

Cathy Cobblestone

14 comments:

Nancy Rosalina said...

Oh Cathy, I love them! They are so pretty!!! Nancy

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Those pots are sooooo sweet!

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

I LOVE that snowman flower pot! How pretty! It really adds a special touch. Happy Holidays!

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

I love them!

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

I love them!

Luckiest Girl.... said...

Very Cute! You are right about anyone can paint a snowman....maybe not as cute as yours. But if I can do it, anyone ca do it!
Your home looks beautiful for the holidays!!! Have a great one!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

They are so neat...that's one thing I have never tried is to paint something:)
Rondell

linda said...

Love your flower pots, and all your decorating.

Jean said...

Too....cute, Cathy! Love them!
Jean in Virginia

Magnolia Memories08 said...

I don't know that my snowmen would like yours. They are just adorable
Snowmen are one of my favorite things. They just appear to have the cutest little personalities.
Looks great.

BugnLVoe said...

A D O R A B L E :-)

cherry said...

Your sooo talented! cherry

tincanlily said...

I love them! I have made a couple a few years ago. I never thought of putting names on them! That is a great idea! So personal! Um, can I fit in another project?
Thanks for sharing!!!
denise

CathyJean said...

Too cute, Cathy!! I LOVE them!:)