Saturday, March 8, 2008

So Peaceful





What a beautiful sight to behold at daybreak this morning! All the snow that had fallen overnight just made the morning so very quite and peaceful. Ever since I was a lil' girl I have loved the snowfall - it is so calming to me. Now I know I'm always talking about beautiful flowers and how we are all anxiously awaiting springtime, I have to say - I'm glad for days like this. We all got to be home together, enjoy a big breakfast, have a snowball fight, sleigh ride and share a lot of laughs. Plus no one was stirring much, so Cobblestone closed and said "Gone Sledding". So here are a few pictures to let you in on the beauty of our day! Have a wonderful weekend. Cathy Cobblestone

P.S. Next week it is suppose to be around 60 degrees in our neck of the woods - so I'm sure we will all have a lil' touch of spring fever once again.

1 comment:

alyson said...

Hey Cathy!!!
We SO TOTALLY agree with your comments about the snow!! Wasn't it BEAUTIFUL!!
Your blog is AWESOME!! You have done a WONDERFUL JOB!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!
God bless!!
See you soon!!
Alyson Thompson