Sunday, June 1, 2008

SOOOOO Excited!



Well, I told you a while back about a lil' article I was asked to write and now I'm sooooo excited to say that you can read it! Friends, Paul and Tina Wilson, of Small Town Living "e-zine" asked me to write a piece featuring two garden projects. Needless to say, I was tickled pink and happy to oblige. This online magazine has featured wonderful artists in previous issues and beautiful stories and pictures about "small town living". Paul and Tina do a wonderful job and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to share something I love to do with them AND you!

You can visit them and read about "The Glass Garden House" and "The Garden Party Server" at www.stliving.net
Oops, I almost forgot, my friend, Michelle Eastham, was also featured with her precious children's clothes - "Ribbons -n- Rags" - Read all about her love of sewing.

Thanks again to everyone who has been so incredibly kind to me throughout my blogging venture. What a wonderful blessing!

Have a beautiful week!
Cathy Cobblestone

8 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Good job Cathy. But then everything you do is really nice. Wish we could have that as an in hand magazine. Tina does a great job.
NANCY JO

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Cathy,

Congratulations! Everything you have shown on here is just beautiful! You definitely have a way with your gardening decor!

Have a great week!
Tammy

Ada Mae said...

Love the creations--as usual. I read your and Michelle's articles. Great job, girls. I also went back and read Mimi's other two previous articles about the restoration. Sooooo interesting.

tincanlily said...

I look forward to seeing what new ideas you will be sharing with your "bloging friends". These two creations just take the cake. You have a wonderful imagaination.
Tonight a friend said she found a nice blog and I should check it out. It was yours. I think she was right.
denise

Lisa Pogue said...

How exciting. You will do very well. Your blossoms sparkle!!

CathyJean said...

Cathy,
I just went to read your article. Wow! You should be proud... great job! You inspire me.
Hugz,
Cathyjean

Tina Leavy said...

I was so delighted to be able to feature your ideas Cathy..I'm so glad that you were willing to share!
I cannot wait until I am in a new home and able to craft a few of the glass houses...and able to craft one of the darling servers as well.
I loved the ideas, and I know that the readers of "Small Town Living" will enjoy them as well.
Thank you for the inspiration.
Tina

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I love the garden house! You can sure decorate! I love your ideas!