Friday, June 13, 2008

My three most special fellows...



are my sweet husband, Shaun, my precious son, Casen and my dear dad, Mike.

On this Father's Day weekend, I want to thank my dad for being such an incredible father to my sister and I. We were raised in a loving, Christian home and he was always kind and good. I always have and guess I'll always be - a daddy's girl.

To Shaun, thank you for the amazing dad you are to our son. For the time you give, the talents you share with him and for the amazing love your surround him with, THANK YOU. He is so incredibly blessed to have you as his father.

I'm also blessed to have two amazing papaws, whom I adore. I'm so grateful to still have them in my life - plus a great father-n-law. They are all wonderful people.

Have a beautiful Father's Day Weekend. Blessings to you all!
Cathy

4 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What a sweet post! Have a great weekend. hugs, linda

tincanlily said...

Looks like you have a lot to celebrate tomorrow. Have a wonderful day.
denise

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

That is a sweet tribute to the "dads" in your life! Sounds like you really are blessed!

Have a great week! ~ Tammy

Nancy Jo said...

Cathy,
What a nice post. You have yourself a good looking bunch of men there!
NANCY JO