Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wishing You A Basket Full of Happiness


Here's hoping you all have a beautiful and HAPPY weekend! It's Derby time here in Kentucky - which means watching the greatest horse race of all - "The Kentucky Derby", plus it usually means that it is safe to plant our pretty flowers. Even though we had frost two days this week - I'm SOOOO hoping the cold is over. I'm READY to do some plantin' - ARE YOU?

Whatever you are doing this first weekend in May - Be Safe and Be Blessed!!!

Cathy Cobblestone

3 comments:

tincanlily said...

Another inspriring photo. The weather here is cooler and filled with rain. Put a stop to all of my flower buying. What a beautiful basket.
Denise

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh Cathy! You are so darn sweet! Coming here to visit you always makes my day brighter & happier! Thanks so much! Have yourself a wonderful weekend to! Hugs, Maryjane

Lisa Pogue said...

I always enjoy looking at your flowers. How pretty, thanks for sharing!!