Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Monday!



Well my friends the countdown has officially begun!!! It's December 1st and Santa will be here in just 24 short days. Are you ready????? I'm not by any stretch of the imagination. Still tinkering with decorating the house a bit and painting, painting, painting trying to get all those special lil' orders ready for delivery. Now is when I need my OWN team of elves - don't we all?

Well, just wishing you all a great start to the week and most importantly - Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays,
Cathy Cobblestone

12 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Wow, you are an amazing decorator...I always enjoy looking at your lovely pictures!

Bella Della said...

Merry Christmas! Hard to believe it's that time, huh? I love your trees.

Kimberly said...

Very beautiful picture Cathy!

Nancy Jo said...

Hi Cathy,
Wishing you the same!!! Love the pictures, sure wish I could come to your shop, or shoppe, you know the place where all that good stuff is.
Nancy Jo

Tamara Jansen said...

Is this a pic of YOUR place?! It's stunning! I love the 2 christmas tree idea. Not sure the Big Guy will go for it but it looks just FAB. More pics to come, I hope!

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Thanks guys, we jus' have a simple country farmhouse - but it's been our home since the beginning and I'm still very happy here. As they always say "Home is where the Heart is" and mine is definitely here. Blessings, Cathy

tincanlily said...

When you are finished with the elves send them my way.I need help, too. I will make them cookies and hot chocolate.
24 days and counting!
denise

Ribbons -n- Rags said...

Merry Christmas Cathy!!!!!! LOVE, Ruthie

Cathy, She is hooked on blogging. Yours is her favorite.
RibbonsnRags

cherry said...

CAthy it is all gorgeous! Love your trees. Looks like you decorate with apple green and red too. I love that combo. cherry

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

Golly Miss Cathy! Your home is beautiful! Merry Christmas my friend!

Jean said...

Cathy, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Your trees are wonderful.Have a wonderful evening.
Jean in Virginia

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Your room is gorgeous! You're going to make Santa very happy when he comes down your chimney.

Smiles,
Lea