Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pretty Pitchers all A BLOOM!



My white stoneware pitchers all lined up on my kitchen counter....



filled with fresh from the garden flowers (plus some from our local flower shop). A simple arrangement makes for a sweet garden wedding centerpiece.

I was gonna do a lil' slide show for ya today of the wedding - but wouldn't ya know it, it wouldn't work - so I'll try again later. But this is just to show you - you can use things you already have - these pieces have meaning plus they are easy on the pocketbook!!!

Grow your own flowers - the reward is "Beauty on a Budget!"
Have a great day friends!
Cathy Cobblestone

7 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Wow, Cathy! What pretty pitchers AND flowers!

Tammy

cherry said...

Beautiful......some of the most simple things are the prettiest..aren't they? cherry

Bella Della said...

Beautiful flower arrangement. Love the stoneware pitchers.

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Very pretty Cathy!!

Darlene said...

That is B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L.....I LOVE it and it looks so summery and fresh!!!!

Chery said...

Your pitchers are so pretty. How was the first day Kindergarten?? Your little man looked very handsome. My baby is getting ready to leave for college. It is so hard for us Mommas to let go!! Chery:)

Anne Fannie said...

Love the pretty white pitchers and the flowers!
Love, Ann