Saturday, June 2, 2012

Going to the Chapel...

well kinda - just not me - I've already been there and done that.  Actually, I have missed you all so much - I'm still here and well - it has just been an amazingly busy spring.  Jus' to fill you in -

I just completed another incredible spring in the greenhouse - it was so warm so early this year that it just flew by - but oh my - it was crazy while it lasted.
 And I've been spending a lot of nights at the ballpark and I wouldn't have it any other way - I love watching my lil' slugger play ball.
 Plus, I have been working on some weddings - one of which was just today - so that is what I mean when I say...
 We are going to the chapel - 'cause we are - I mean I'm gonna take you there in the next several days - sharing with you some of the fun I've been having working with a super sweet couple on their special day.
Hope everyone has been doing great - I'll be catching up with you all real soon. 


3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Hi Cathy- Glad you have been away because you are so busy and that there is nothing wrong. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures.

We are in the midst of soccer here and we had a brand new grandson last night! xo Diana

Our French Inspired Home said...

Great flower arrangement. Can always find something good at the greenhouse! Tonya

Melinda said...

Sounds like you are busy as usual.
Couldn't swee the second picture but the last one was soo pretty.
Looking forward to seeing more.

Melinda