Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What's In Store Wednesday?

Well, in the shop this week arrived some wonderful smelling and oh-so-cute "initial" candles. The scent - Maple Toddy - and the look - perfect for gift giving!



a - b - C - D - e - f - g - well, you know how the song goes...



A super cute robin's egg blue "strawberry" apron crafted by my dear friend Ada Mae with sweet ric-rac and lil' yoyo's too.



And if you love that apron - aren't these the cutest canisters! I snatched them up at a sale because they were so fun and I adore those bright red lids. They would be the perfect addition to a country or cottage kitchen.
SOLD - THANKS TAMMY


Just sharing with you a few things you'll find at Cobblestone this week - thanks for taking a peek.

Have a blessed Wednesday,
Cathy
p.s. - I'm sorry but my e-mail is down again - if you need anything just leave me a comment and I'll get back with you. Sorry for the trouble.

10 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

Love those canisters. I would have scoffed them up myself.

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

Love it all! Those candles are so cute<3

Darlene said...

I just say it over and over I sure wish I could visit Cobblestone Farms!!!! I would LOVE it!

Kelly B said...

I really wish I lived closer.... everything looks so beautiful!! Those canisters would definitely have to come home with me!! ;0)

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Cathy,
Oh my, I just love the apron! and If I close my eyes and breath in I can smell the sweet maple. The red canisters well, I do love red. If I had your shop I don't think I could part with anything. I would be a bad shop ownwer.
Take care and enjoy your day,I hope hubby is doing better.
Elizabeth

tincanlily said...

I love the apron, so pretty! It could make doing the dishes seem fun.
denise

Debbie said...

Everything in your shop looks wonderful! I wish I lived closer... I would definately have to come visit.

Take Care,
Debbie

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

So cute, love that apron!

Rhonda said...

Please email me your store hours. I live in southern Indiana and would love to take a day trip to your store. My email address is
rhonda.mckennon@sci-us.com

Thanks,
Rhonda

PS: my daughter-in-law has a strawberry kitchen-guess what I'm interested in! Would you be open next Friday?

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Love the store, looks adorable!!! Great blog, you have it all tied together so perfectly, Janna