Saturday, October 18, 2008

Its Sweetest Day!



Not really for sure what this day means really - but if I had to guess - it is to do something really "sweet" for somebody. That's what I'm going with anyway. So I thought I'd share with you a super SWEET thing my sister, Steph, did for me. Now yall know I love red and I REALLY LOOOOOOOOOOve polka dots - so she got me these oh so cute gum boots jus' 'cause. She said when she saw them - she jus' new I had to have them - well thank you Sis, I love them and I love you!!!

And this "sweet" lil' swiss dot apron I have on - I got it last weekend when I went to that blessed gathering - I do believe it had my name written all over it - don't ya think?

So go and do something SWEET for somebody today - it'll make their heart happy and yours too!!!

Hope you have a good rest of the weekend!
Cathy Cobblestone

9 comments:

Sue said...

That was SWEET of your sister. Thanks for reminding me to do something sweet "just because". We need to do that every day!

DownBranchRoad said...

Miss Cathy,
Those shoes are so you! Just darling.
We all need to do something
SWEET every day. twould make the world a better place.
Cant wait to come back to Greensburg. Will be sure to stop and see you.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

basketsnprims said...

I love the boots and the apron. You are stylin', girl. ~ Pam

Susie Homemaker said...

AWWW! "How sweeet it is!"

Blessings,
Susie

Ada Mae said...

Cute - Cute - Cute

P.S. I got the cutest pair of earrings for my birthday. Wonder where they came from!!!! (Why didn't you talk her into that pretty multi-colored necklace too??????)

tincanlily said...

Love the boots...they will make that rainy day a happy one! The apron is very sweet, I love dotted Swiss fabric. Timeless!
I did something very sweet yesterday. I made brownies for my daughter's boyfriend's family. I even frosted them...super sweet!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Cathy,

You know I love red too! Your sister is as sweet as mine. I also had a sister weekend. Mine came to vist me and we went shopping dinner and a movie!. Sisters are so special cuz they really do know everything about you.

Have a wonderful week,
Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Your sister is very sweet. Those shoes are awesome. Great blog, I visit you every day.

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Cathy, I love the apron and shoes too! Nancy