Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sneak Peek






It has been a cold and icy day around the farm but it was one we all got to enjoy. Shaun, my hubby, got to stay at home today because his school was canceled (he's an agriculture teacher for those of you who don't know). So he and I, plus our lil' buddy Casen, worked and played some in the greenhouse today. We transplanted some dianthus and dracena and Shaun seeded nearly 20 new trays of flowers. We took our petunias off the heat mat and I thought I would just let you in on how small they start out. (Actually, these are about 3 weeks old!) In the picture that you see, there are around 2,000 itsy bitsy petunias - I just love watchin' them grow. But what really makes me happy is knowing what they will become - beautiful, vibrant, prolific bloomers that brighten up any day. I thought we might all could use a lil' sneak peek at the joy they will soon bring. Wishing you sunshine - Cathy Cobblestone



1 comment:

Donna said...

CATHY, I THINK I HAVE SIGNED UP. YOUR SITE IS GREAT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGIAN. LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU, DONNA

PS I AM TELLING SHAWN THAT YOU AND CASEN CUT A BRANCH FROM HIS TREE AND HE BETTER KEEP AN EYE ON YOU TOO!