Thursday, November 15, 2012

This Saturday...

 
Hi friends - Happy November - now that it is over half gone - so sorry I've not checked in.  I've been decorating a bit and I'll share soon.  But first things first - this Saturday our local homemakers are having their Christmas Bazaar and I'll be there.
 
I love our Green County Extension Agent - Miss Audrey, I love our great town and all the talented people in it plus I just love people so I'm really looking forward to being there...
 
Saturday November 17th
9:00 - 3:00 cst
Green County Extension Office 
 
 
Hope to see you there!
 
 

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at the bazaar. Blessings- xo Diana

Primitive Stars said...

Enjoy the sale, always have fun at them.....Blessings Francine.

Patty Sumner said...

Found your beautiful blog while browsing around. I am your newest follower. I hope you will stop by and follow along with me...I am from Southeastern Ky. Blessings!

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

Awwww Cathy! I love you too! I was so glad you were able to be there! Thanks so much for supporting us...I made those lil' owls for the girls and they are super cute!