Thursday, February 11, 2010

"What's In Store Wednesday"...

...O.k. I know - it is Thursday - I'm a day late - the story of my life. But I had to share with you the beautiful creations from my dear friend, Linda, of Kindlelight Blessings Candles. Now, one of the many things I love about my lil' shop is that it is filled with handmade things that are made with great LOVE. And that is what Linda does - her passion for what she does is evident - she is so incredibly creative with her work and the quality is top-notch. The name of her candles may be Kindlelight Blessings - but her friendship is a blessing to me and her work - a blessing to my shop.

Perfect for Valentine's Day...

candles in several sizes...

I love her new labels - very fresh looking...

Look at the beautiful chocolate covered strawberries on top of this "Passion Fruit" candle - almost too pretty to burn...

Sweet lil' jars...

"Conversation Heart" tarts...

...and her hand painted, wonderful (everybody has got to have one) air fresheners...

...she makes different ones for each season. Each as cute as the last.
It's so fun being able to share the talent of my friends - I hope you enjoy.
Happy Early Valentine's Day my friends,
Cathy





13 comments:

LindaSonia said...

How do I get one of those valentine heart shaped fresheners. I love them??? LindaSonia (baddabinda@yahoo.com)

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Those are great!! Wow I love the air freshners....what a good idea and so well made. Thanks for sharing.

Liz Revit said...

Love the pictures. I can almost smell those candles. So glad I found your blog!

Sharon said...

You are so right, the candles are too pretty to burn. Love the heart shaped fresheners!!!
Sharon

busyascanbe said...

What fun air freshners!

Melinda said...

Very pretty items!

Melinda

Linda said...

Thank you so much Cathy for your sweet kind words...you are such a blessing to me!! I'm very proud to have my goods in such a classy shop! Thank you again, and thanks for being such a "sweetheart" in our quaint little community--you're a lady with a BIG heart!

Blessings from Linda

Angelina Raven said...

I got some air fresheners for my son to give out to all his teachers for Valentines Day and they smell so YUMMY!!!!

Cathy, Mason LOVES his canvas! You are such a talented artist!

CJ said...

OOhhhh! I do wish I lived closer so I could visit your shoppe! :)
Isn't Ms Linda a sweetie? Her candles/tarts are the only ones I will use. They are just too heavenly for words! I still have my lil' gingerbread air freshener up from Christmas ~ he is just too cute to take down :) The new Valentine candles look sooo good! Enjoy :)
Hugz,
Cathy ♥♥

Debbie said...

Everything looks so nice. I love candles and think I would be able to go crazy with all those wonderful things to go through. I bet it all smells heavenly!

Debbie

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Thanx for sharing this cute post. Love those pictures!

Happy Thoughts!
Saskia

tincanlily said...

So cute, they make we want to run over and buy a few.
denise

Judy said...

Oh, I love your robin eggs photo. Looks like the picture that I made last Easter. I will have to share that photo with you. I need to stop by and see all your new items. Love the looks of them from the site.