Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Travelin' Chicks are coming to Cobblestone...

...this Saturday from 9-2 cst. This very talented group of ladies (proudly named the Travelin' Chicks) will have handmade candles, children's bows and sweet accessories, jewelry, and even some cookware. I wish I had pictures to share but I haven't seen all their wonderful wares jus' yet.
It will be a small lil' gathering but I'm sure they will have some great things to choose from. Do I dare say it.... yes, great gifts for Christmas. It is right upon us you know.
Come and join us if you can - we'd love to see you!
And to all my "far off" friends - I'll share pics with you later.
Happy Thursday!
Cathy




5 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh how fun!
If I was close, I would definitely come!
Just wanted to come by and say hi and wish you a wonderful Thursday filled with sweet and simple joys! ♥

Ruth said...

Wish I lived closer. I totally enjoy visiting your blog. It is always filled with wonderful things.
Ruth

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love, love your blog....Loved visiting your blog...Blog hopping is one of my favorite things to do.
Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog...a great giveaway will be given away Sunday night....

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

madrekarin said...

Between all the fun things that you and Frannie do and the beautiful area that you live in, my wish to move to Kentucky grows every single day. :)
Hope you all have a great time. :)

Snappy Di said...

Hi Cathy... wanted to let you know I am having a giveaway of a pretty scarf so stop by and leave a comment if you think you would love to have it!

Smiles
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal